10. Realize you are blessed to have been born in the greatest land of opportunity on the planet.
9. Nobody owes you anything. You are not entitled to the fruit of labor by someone else.
8. Do not view yourself as a victim. Victim-hood requires surrendering your power.
7. Show up on time, clean and sober. This is half the battle.
6. Promise little, but deliver a lot. This will make you a star.
5. Do not make babies out of wedlock. It births numerous problems.
4. Keep your word. Respect is your reward.
3. Do not let anyone tell you what you can not achieve. They believe because they failed, you will also.
2. Always do your best. It reflects who you are.
And the number one key to liberation, success and happiness is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Lloyd Marcus (black) Unhyphenated American, Singer/Songwriter, Entertainer, Author, Artist & Tea Party Patriot