The Tragic Making of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Years ago, a white friend told me her son came home from middle school in tears, overcome with guilt. He was taught that his white ancestors were responsible for horrible things done to native Americans, blacks, and women. Today, her son is a young adult communist. He hates America and believes white men are the greatest source of evil in the world. He actually said he will not have children because he does not want to bring more of his kind into the world.

Leftists teaching children to hate the race that God made them is evil. White students as young as six years old are outrageously taught that they are born racist, should feel guilty for their “white privilege” and have a responsibility to pay back blacks. Black students have been taught the same leftist lies which has created in them victim mindsets, a sense of entitlement and hatred for fellow Americans who are white. Democrat presidential candidates further white guilt and the lie that blacks are still victims of racist America. They absurdly want to pay $100 billion in reparations to blacks as payback for slavery.

As a black man who is proud to be an American, I say our country would be far better off if Democrats would stop exploiting race. Stop pandering to black voters and guilt-tripping white voters with the slavery of our past. I don’t care what intellectual-sounding Democrat race-hustlers say. America is the greatest land of opportunity on the planet for all who choose to go for their dreams. Democrats continuing to infect people with a victim mindset is evil. The Bible says victim thinking weakens rather than empowers. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)

For decades, we have allowed leftists to hijack public education, usurping the authority to raise your child. Public schools are poisoning students against the religious and moral beliefs of their parents. Consequently, students are infected with the Democrats’ anti-American and anti-Christian agendas. We’ve allowed public education and Saturday morning TV cartoons to teach our kids the lie that their parents are responsible for destroying the planet by barbecuing, driving cars, having babies, and using more than two squares of toilet paper.

Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her army of angry young zealots are the product of us allowing leftist educators to confiscate the hearts and minds of our kids.

Sandy O is the face of leftists’ movement to transform America from her founding, take down America as the world’s superpower and kill as many American babies as possible. Sandy O represents every crazy evil leftist lie allowed to be instilled in our kids for decades.

Totally brainwashed, Sandy O’s army believes it is inarguable that childbirth destroys the planet. Therefore, they have moral authority to murder babies before and after birth. Meanwhile, Sandy O’s army passionately defends the lives of sea turtles. God said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it.”(Genesis 1:28)

We’ve allowed leftists to dumb down students regarding their constitutional rights and American history. Man-on-the-street interviews shockingly revealed that students from high school to college did not know George Washington was our first president. They thought Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat.

Allowing public education to dumb down our “yutes” has produced numerous disturbing consequences. Four out of ten adults favor socialism over capitalism.

Sadly, our kids are taught that we are the villains of the world. They believe the lie that other countries are suffering from having too little because America stole from them and consumes too much. The truth is countries are suffering because of their lack of capitalism.

Sandy O and her army of extreme gung-ho radicals want to give Democrat House majority leader Nancy Pelosi the boot because they believe she is not anti-American and anti-capitalist enough. Based on their insane belief that the planet will be uninhabitable in twelve years if dramatic changes are not made, Sandy O’s army believes Pelosi is not aggressively green enough. Over a glass of scotch at night, I wonder if some senior Democrats conclude that they have created a monster in Sandy O?

So there you have it folks. Our decades of passivity have allowed leftists to create elected Democrats who boldly seek to bring down America as founded, end our American way of life and have government dictate our behavior. Allow me to remind you again of the insanity in Sandy O’s Green New Deal. Within 10 years, Sandy O demands the end of air travel; the end of using fossil fuels; that every new job must be unionized; every nuclear plant must be closed; every building in America must be rebuilt for state-of-the-art energy efficiency and government will fund deadbeats who refuse to work.

However, I see a light at the end of America’s dark Democratic enemies-within tunnel.

Finally, parents are pushing back against graphic and dangerous sex-ed programsin public school which promotes anal sex, BDSM, rimming, transgenderism, and more.

Blexit is a movement of blacks exiting the Democrats’ keep-blacks-stupid-and-needy plantation. The founder of Blexit is young, articulate black Candace Owens who believes the movement will impact the 2020 presidential election.

Remarkably, despite all the years of public schools promoting abortion, young people are more pro-life than their parents. This is the pro-life generation

The Democrats’ sudden sense of urgency in murdering as many babies as possible even after they are born is a blessing for the pro-life movement. Americans are finally realizing just how evil Democrat anti-childbirth zealotstruly are.

Public school poisoning made my white friend’s son a self-hating communist, a passionate fighter in Sandy O’s anti-American and anti-Christian revolutionary army. I envision him enraged with his pitchfork at the gate yelling, “Down with whitey, capitalism, and America!” Thank you, Democratic Party.

Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American

Help Lloyd spread the Truth: http://bit.ly/2kZqmUk

God instructed Pharaoh, “Let my people go.”
God instructs us,“Let my people know.” Spread truth.

JOIN The Lloyd Marcus The Unhyphenated American Mailing List:

VISIT & LIKE

19 comments for “The Tragic Making of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

1. Rocky Stacy
    March 12, 2019 at 9:33 am

I refuse to use all three names that she goes by. I call her Cortez She is trying to brand herself and I am not playing that game She is a joke

• Jim
      March 16, 2019 at 12:01 pm

My wife and I came to the same conclusion using the same thinking. We also call her Cortez. Great minds think alike.

• Nan gibert
        March 16, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Yes! Stop the hype please!

• Nan gibert
      March 16, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Yes! Stop the hype please!

• Christina
      March 16, 2019 at 10:29 pm

My fiance calls her”crazy eyes”!

• Christina
        March 16, 2019 at 10:30 pm

I mean “O crazy eyes”

2. Bonnie Parmenter
    March 12, 2019 at 8:21 pm

I wish Black American Month was about spreading the history of black people who have accomplished great feats in our society instead of the wrongs white people have bestowed upon them. My granddaughter in 2nd grade came home one day from school and said, “I am glad I am not a black person.” I asked her why and she told me all the horrible things white people had done to black people. She had never had an ounce of racism or prejudices in her but at that moment she saw black people and white people as separate and different. Before that she had her squishy haired friend or her red haired friend but no one was really different other than a few distinguishing features. It is just wrong to teach our children that one race is more evil than the next. (that is racism) We are all the same and if you study history all races have committed wrongs against another and most have been enslaved at one time in history.. We need to just drop it and move on and teach treating each other respect. This agenda is to divide and destroy.

• March 13, 2019 at 9:58 am

Bonnie, Amen Sister. Thanks and God bless, Lloyd

• Leroy R. Sollars
      March 15, 2019 at 9:21 pm

So true and l totally agree! From another American! Thank you Loyd.

• Maggie Primiano
      March 16, 2019 at 12:04 am

My son in 1st grade decades ago csme home excited the 1st day of school talking on and on about his “best” friendwho sat next to him. He also had a birthday party invite to a girl’s house later that week. His friend had not been invited. When he came home after the party he said he knew why his friend didn’t attend; it was bc he was black. I was appalled. I asked if his friend took a bus home and all of those kids not invited lived across town and were bussed to this school. I said it was a bussing issue but I went to the school and voiced my concern that the half a dozen black students had been excluded from this party located 2 blocks from the school. It was racial exclusion and I complained to both the 1st grade teacher and the principal. They did nothing. I then told my son that is was discrimination, that parents could have driven these kids home from the party or had the bus driver park on the street and take the kids home afterwards. Just thinking about it now still makes my blood boil. How horrible for the kids to know their skin color was a reason not to go to a party. So proud of my son to see it and be upset about it at age 6.

• Aimee
      March 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

👌

• JOHN MAJURE
      March 17, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Perfect analogy and well stated.

3. Joby
    March 15, 2019 at 7:56 am

An amazingly well written article. That is hard to come by these days. I actually read the entire thing and was nodding my head on agreement the whole way through and not once got mad at anything you wrote. Another thing hard to come by these days. Thank you very much.

4. Lynda
    March 16, 2019 at 2:27 pm

I was raised in Houston TX from the age of 4 (1954) until 13. Lived near Rice Stadium. My best friend was black, my brothers were friends with her brother. We all played together, ate together, spent the night with each other all the time. Never even thought about them going to a different school, or not being able to sit with us at the Town Theater Saturday Matinees. It was just the way it was.
    There was an Animal Hospital across from our house and their parents lived behind it cause her dad took care of the animals. One Vet was black, one white. They didn’t care what color we were. Just saw children in need.
    All kids in the neighborhood were sewed up, bandaided, etc., by the wonderful Vet Drs.
    Moved to Mississippi in 1963. No difference.
    Then in 1966, a scared black girl came in my Algebra class. Accompanied by two very large black men in suits. None of us were prepared for the impact of this. She cried, sitting there until class was over. A bunch of us crowded around her, hugging her, trying to make her feel better. Such a horrible thing to have happen to her.
    She felt better but by the next day, with all in the news about a “token” black student….it got so bad…she had armed escorts to football games she didn’t want to attend. My heart still bleeds for her. She was a child, whose parents forced her away from what shoud have been a wonderful time in her life…Jr High School.
    From the news, from the government, making a horrible decision to end segregation by using a single child in every school, to “see how it went”.
    At the time all us kids wondered why they just didn’t throw us all together at one time. We would have embraced it and no one would have been hurt that way.
    I found out then that adults sometimes plan things without consideration to who gets hurt.
    Obama did that, pitting black against white, until we are right back in the 60’s. I won’t let it affect my love for the friends I have now….color or race ….not part of my selection process for friends.
    So blessed to have found you, Mr. Marcus. YOU MAKE ME HAVE HOPE IN THIS COUNTRY AGAIN!

• Aimee
      March 17, 2019 at 12:40 am

👍

5. James
    March 16, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I want to move to your town.

6. Beckie Cambre
    March 16, 2019 at 10:54 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article and agree with everything you said. I just hope and pray enough true Americans agree and everyone quite hiding, stand up for the truth, and pray God’s mercy and forgiveness gives us strength to quench the fiery darts of the wicked one and all his workers. Thank you for your telling the straight truth and speaking up.We need more leaders like you and our President Trump, and Vice Pres. Pence and Dr. Ben Carson !!

7. Christine
    March 17, 2019 at 8:06 am

So true it’s so very sad that our elected officials don’t ’
    represent the Americans. Thank god for Trump who is draining the swamp, What most of the country wants, and trying to make our country safe. I live in a small city in W. Va. And we had two illegal aliens try to kidnap a young woman in a parking lot. We need aTrump as our President not another career politician.

8. Donna
    March 17, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Lloyd,

Excerpt from your article: “Blexit is a movement of blacks exiting the Democrats’ keep-blacks-stupid-and-needy plantation. The founder of Blexit is young, articulate black Candace Owens who believes the movement will impact the 2020 presidential election.” SO off I go seeking more info on Blexit only to find that a different young, black person, Me’La Connelly claims original founding rights to Blexit (dating back to 2016) and now they’re arguing & in-fighting which will potentially derail & fragment any focused productive efforts.

Excerpt from another article dd Nov.2018: “According to the real Blexit group, “Blexit is a Strategic Movement towards Black Independence through economic boycotting, civil disobedience and organized investment into the Black economy. We will no longer participate in or contribute to a community that condones our intentional demise.”

Me’La Connelly, the founder of the real Blexit, spoke out on Thursday for the first time and was threatening legal action against Owens.”

Lloyd, What are your thoughts on all this disputing? Is it real… or just more stuff designed to divide and oppress?