Patriots, Snap out of it! America Too Extraordinarily Precious to Surrender!

My late Mama instructed, “Never put your business in the street”. Due to the extremely serious situation in which we find our country today, I must share my personal testimony (put my business in the street) to save America.

In 1993, I quit my 15 year position at an ABC affiliate TV station in Baltimore to pursue a new career in music. At that time, callers on the Rush Limbaugh show were losing their jobs to down-sizing. Rush encouraged them to view it as an opportunity to pursue their dreams. Inspired and with Mary’s blessings, I quit my position, despite being in line for department head.

In short, Mary and I lost everything – home, cars and savings. On numerous occasions, we were financially down-for-the-count with no hope in sight. Every time, God came to our rescue with just enough to keep us going. During our several years “wilderness experience”, Mary and I grew in character, wisdom and gratitude. But most of all, we learned to trust God.

So while I am in solidarity with the frustration of fellow patriots across America regarding the reelection of Obama, the surrender of the Republicans, the transformation of what it means to be an American and the deterioration of our culture, I MUST continue fighting to restore/take back America!

I can not and will not join in your hopelessness and surrender.

My firm resolve and optimism are rooted in the Word of God. Galatians 6:9 “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”

I can not tune out the news and allow an evil Godless liberal Administration and mainstream media to treat the Constitution like toilet paper and ravish our culture. Edmund Burke said, “The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.”

Patriots, along with myself, you are good men and women whom God has prepared for such a time as this – to save America. You fought valiantly over the past four years. I totally understand and share your disappointment, anger and sadness for our country.

However, sticking your heads in the sand, is not the answer. For me to do so would feel like me telling God, “I no longer trust You. Thus, I will not continue the mission you called me to fulfill.” For me, such a decision is impossible.

I am Chairman of a new PAC, Conservative Campaign Committee, to fight back with TV ads and etc.

Brother and sister patriots, come back – get back into the battle. America is too extraordinarily precious to do otherwise. We can not simply allow them to “have it”!

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
Chairman, Conservative Campaign Committee
LloydMarcus.com

6 comments for “Patriots, Snap out of it! America Too Extraordinarily Precious to Surrender!

1. January 3, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Yeah, the fiscal cliff deal made everyone mad, I think.

2. Vikki
    January 4, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I didn’t know you have been through so much !!! Thanks for not giving up !!!!!!!! I just read another of your articles where you tell of other black conservatives—that’s encouraging. Looking forward to your new book. Vikki

3. Dawn M
    January 5, 2013 at 11:06 am

Hello Mr. Marcus,

I just received this article as a shared email from my uncle. It is my first time hearing about you or your website. Thank you for taking the stand that you are and encouraging others to continue to “fight the good fight”.

Oh, and I must add here that I absolutely LOVE your self given title! Oh, how I wish that all the peoples of this great nation would just BE Americans and not “hyphenated” Americans. A nation divided against itself cannot stand…we MUST become united, no matter what the color of our skin nor the nation of our origin.

God bless you and God Bless America!

Dawn

4. January 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Lloyd, thank you. I was just about to give up and stand down from my duty as “watcher on the wall”. You are right – the progressive left wants us all to give up and shut up. They are cunning and skilled deceivers. Deceived themselves, many of them are true believers in the propaganda that we are being fed on a daily basis by the liberal/progressive left. We must continue to expose their treachery. Thanks for the encouragement. http://bit.ly/win-future

5. John M. Ortiz
    January 7, 2013 at 4:18 pm

LLoyd,
    I have only discovered you and your writings recently and I am most grateful that I have! You are a GREAT American! I see you as a committed follower of Christ who has a great love for our country. I now look forward to reading and reflecting on every thing you post. Keep up the good work brother.

6. Joseph Whitworth Smith
    January 27, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I invite you to participate in the discussion I began at Tea Party.org, in Patriot Dissussion, “In Earth as It Is in Heaven.”