The Pony in Obama Winning a Second Term.

Two boys were assigned to shovel a stable full of horse manure. One of the boys was depressed. The other enthusiastically shoveled with glee. “Why are you happy?” asked the depressed lad. His happy associate responded, “With all of this excrement, there must be a pony in here.”

As a Christian, I must trust and believe that God has a pony in allowing Obama to be reelected. Therefore, I will not join those who think we have lost the battle for America. Nor, do I subscribe to the nonsense that our Tea Party values are extreme. Our values are aligned with the human spirit. They are right and just.

In a recent article, I said Obama appeals to three groups: the clueless, entitlement addicts and racists. While entitlement addiction and racism played a role, I believe the vast majority of Obama voters are clueless because the mainstream media protected him.

Obama winning a second term is insane. Based on his horrible lapse in leadership regarding Libya, attacks on Christianity, attacks on business, assaults on freedom hidden in Obamacare and crimes against our Constitution, an informed America would not have given Obama four more years.

Like you, my fellow patriots who love America, Mary and I are hurt, disappointed and a bit mopy. But my resolve to fight to restore Godly principles and freedom back into my country is stronger than ever.

God is still in control and things can turn on a dime. In the Bible, Joseph went from being eternally doomed to prison to standing before the King in one day. That meeting led to Joseph becoming a ruler, second only to the King. God always has a plan.

Patriots, we have much work to do. Along with informing a clueless public, we must drag a weak-kneed Republican Party back to supporting the Tea Party principles and values that won them the House in 2010.

At risk of infuriating those who are so depressed by Obama’s victory that they require suicide-watch, I believe God has a blessing/pony hidden in Obama winning a second term. My faith requires that I trust God.

Some say this election confirms that we have become a nation of entitlement junkies. I think not. Despite the left’s best efforts to spin the election to mean the American people support Obama being the Robin Hood president, most Americans instinctively know that Redistribution Road does not lead to a prosperous nation. I believe many Americans are simply clueless of the truth and what is truly going on under the iron fist of the Obama Administration.

As I stated, we have much work ahead and must defeat three mighty foes; the Obama Administration, the mainstream media and a Washington establishment-minded Republican Party. Admittedly, our task is Herculean.

However, God and us are a majority.

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
LloydMarcus.com

8 comments for “The Pony in Obama Winning a Second Term.

1. November 8, 2012 at 11:55 am

AMEN! (from the choir)

2. Emil Kaneti
    November 8, 2012 at 12:25 pm

There is no pony.

3. Chloe
    November 8, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Thank you, I keep saying what is wromg with America?!!!! I needed to read this.

4. John Williams
    November 8, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I think your loss may have more to do with the fact that most of your electorate can’t read, do math beyond a 6th grade level, or understand what’s involved in rape. Just a guess.

5. Mike Ryan
    November 8, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I’m rather disappointed my cousin and his teammate lost, but I do believe in two things regarding your post. First, yes, there is a pony, but we have to wade through all the manure to get to it. And second, the manure will totally and utterly bury us, IF WE DO NOT TURN BACK TO GOD! In an article you wrote recently, you mentioned that you aree “Lloyd Marcus, American.” I love that and couldn’t agree more completely. When are we going to learn that THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE — IT IS CALLED “HUMAN.’ I’m glad you voiced your belief that “racism” is not confined to one race. I thought I’d share with you a conversation I overheard on election day between a black woman and a black man while I was waiting for a bus. The conversation was:

WOMAN:

I voted for Obama and think everyone should.

MAN:

Why would you vote for someone who is destroying the country.

WOMAN:

Because he’s black, of course. Besides he’s giving us more free stuff than we ever had before.

MAN:

At what cost?

WOMAN:

Whatcha mean?

MAN:

Who’s gong to pay for all this free stuff?

WOMAN:

The fat cat rich guys like Romney, naturally.

MAN:

And when they have no more money?

WOMAN:

I don know. Hey, man, did you vote for the other guy?

MAN:

WOMAN:

You’re black. How come you do that, huh?

MAN:

I like the idea of beieng free and not a slave to Obama or anyone else.

WOMAN:

Humph! You’re a traitor to your race!

MAN:

And yuu’re a traitor to ALL races.

———
    My bus came at this point and I don’t know whether they continued the conversation or not.

6. Lori DiOrio
    November 9, 2012 at 12:00 am

I’m so glad I read this. I feel so much better. I too, can not even imagine how anyone could vote for evil over good. It still baffles me, but I will move on. I am more motivated than ever to become more informed so that I can inform those that don’t have a clue what they just did.

7. November 9, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Mr. Marcus, Dearest face and Voice of Freedom and Liberty…My Hubby & i LOVE You And your Dear Wife.
    You have cheered us all on when we were weary and ready to give up…and here you are again with one of Hubby’s favorite stories! i had to chuckle when i came here to see what brother Lloyd would have for us now when it all looks so very lost.
    “This is the day that the Lord has made… Let us rejoice and be Glad in it.”.Psalm 118:24
    This is the Song we awoke to on the morning of the day we all knew was coming… Don’t tell me -We – as Believers didn’t know this day was coming. Throughout the WORD God continually reminds us …’See i told you this’- in his own way of course…But this is what the Bible is … Our constant reminder and encouragement to “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, The Author and perfector of our faith” … Hebrews 12:2
    The end times could very well be here dear Friend, either way we must ‘fight the good fight’ … to point hearts and souls to the one who offers true Salvation. Jesus Christ!
    Thank You Brother for being on the front lines!
    Thank You and Bless You!

8. Art
    November 10, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Hi Mr. Marcus,

I’ve read a few of your postings and I have to say i’m a bit disappointed with some of the language you use to describe people who don’t agree with you but no matter. Here’s a question that I’ve been trying to get answered, if the media is owned by large corporations why would they be allowed to have a message that is contrary to what the corporations want them to say, if they are following the will of the corporations then what is the agenda of the corporations? This is a question i’m not able to resolve, perhaps you can help.

Thanks,