Lame Black Christian Cop-Out

A black Christian Obama voter called me after the election. For years, I have informed him of Obama’s attacks on Christianity and anti-Christian agenda. He praised Romney for saying in his concession speech that we need to pray for our president. Then he added, “I prayed that God will bind everything in Obama that is not like Him.”

Folks I politely, but quickly, ended our conversation. I was sickened by my friend’s weak attempt to cover his sell-out to skin-color under a shroud of Christian principles.

This guy had the audacity to quote Bible scripture about how Christians are commanded to pray for their political leaders. Maybe he’s praying that God will cause Obama to have a change of heart as more black babies are exterminated. What a religious crock of you-know-what.

Passing on an opportunity to end Obama’s anti-Christian agenda solely because he is black like you is a Judas betrayal.

Before the election I told a black Christian minister friend that Obama was pro-abortion and pro-infanticide. I told him that 40 Catholic groups were suing the Administration for forcing them to fund abortion services in Obamacare. I told him that not only does Obama support gay marriage, but Obama vowed to be an advocate of the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities.

My friend did not dispute one of my facts. He simply said Romney’s plan would bankrupt our economy and that he was voting for Obama, the lesser of two evils. Keep in mind, folks, that this guy claims to be a man of God. And yet he is in essence saying the murder of innocent babies and the furthering of the homosexual agenda are acceptable collateral damage. His shameful logic is BS to hide his racism and idolatry of skin color.

This same black minister friend called me after the election. I did not take his call.

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
LloydMarcus.com

11 comments for “Lame Black Christian Cop-Out

1. katy
    November 17, 2012 at 11:24 am

What most refuse to acknowledge is that it was unlikely that ANYBODY could have beaten the voter fraud planned and perpetrated by the Obama machine. They seem to prefer pointing fingers, blaming Romney and blathering on about Patraeus’ sex life- a diversion.

Massive list of voter fraud uncovered here:

SOMALIANS brought to Ohio voting stations by the busload, 95% of whom did not speak English, and told to vote for Obama- straight Dem ticket- https://www.facebook.com/lori.patriot/posts/404694619604138

What you can do:

2. November 17, 2012 at 11:34 am

There really is nothing more pathetic than a right-winged black man.

I guess there’s ignorant fools in all colours. whether it be paranoid kooks like Allen West, or those silly rightwinged Republicans in Arkansas using the bible to defend slavery,

Sorry, moron, but white supremacy is history. Smart, educated folks gonna rule the world. SORRY! LOL

3. The LightHouse Fellowship
    November 17, 2012 at 11:48 am

@Bubbah Gump

Lloyd Marcus speaks the truth!!!God is separating the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the chaff, the unholy from the holy. You cowardly charlatans have outraged the spirit of grace and profaned the blood of Jesus Christ from which you were sanctified and shall now drink bitter waters of judgment for your abominations. Read Ezekiel 7, Hebrews 6:4-8, Hebrews 10:26-31 and Proverbs 15:8-10.

4. November 17, 2012 at 12:27 pm

You can use your bible to justify stupidity and bigotry all you want, you’re only making yourself look foolish,

5. lizzie
    November 17, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Lloyd, are you sure he understands what it means to be a Christian? Because I have my doubts.

6. The LightHouse Fellowship
    November 17, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Hey Bubbah Gump,

The Bible and the Spirit are weapons of God. I know what side I am on. I speak the unvarnished truth and you are going to start to feel the effects of your foolish and hardness of heart in your finances. The blight shall hit you hard and you shall see famine for the rest of your days.

7. KansasGirl
    November 17, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Don’t feed the troll…ignore him.

8. Antiracist
    November 17, 2012 at 11:12 pm

“There really is nothing more pathetic than a right-winged black man.” What an incredibly racist comment — the entire black race considered not as individuals created in the image and likeness of God but as a monolithic lump that is expected to conform to some individual’s notion of political legitimacy. There really is nothing more pathetic than someone who can’t accept that people of his color can have different political views.

9. LouisianaGal
    November 18, 2012 at 2:23 pm

The irony to the negative comments is that Lloyd is talking abt racism within the black community and the fact that it is working against the black community. I’m always amazed when ppl read and do not understand plain English. Way to go, Lloyd! Proud to know you!!

10. JCW
    November 20, 2012 at 6:41 am

Mr. Marcus,

After fighting a good fight, now we are relegated to suffering the consequences of other people’s extremely poor choice(s). It appears we will not be taking many calls for the next four years. This may allow us opportunities to gird our loins for an even tougher struggle. My many thanks to you.

11. Mindy Robinson
    November 21, 2012 at 5:53 am

Pray for them. That is all, just pray for them. I know that in past history there are times it was believed the end of days was near. I honestly believe that is now and that I’m not wrong. They have turned their backs on God, pray for them. Love them. I am praying for all black, white, yellow , everyone of them. Pray hard! They do not understand what they are doing. They are our brothers and sisters, love them, Christ does and he crys for them. So just pray, they have been deceived.