An Angry Black Man

Returning home after two months on the road touring the country singing, speaking, writing and campaigning to defeat Obama, I felt similar to a heartbroken soldier after losing a war. I trust God, but in all candor, I felt emotionally drained.

Shopping for salad stuff in Walmart, I focused on a sign “Gold Bell Peppers $1.68 each”. To my surprise, I became extremely angry. As absurd as it sounds, $1.68 for one bell pepper was the straw that broke the camel’s back. It epitomized my frustration and anger over the idiocy of Obama voters. Why in the world would they allow Obama to continue destroying our country?

Food and gas costs continue to sky rocket. Obama’s war on domestic fuel, business and the rich kills jobs. He has tripled our national debt. And yet, according to exit polls, 52% still believe our poor economy is Bush’s fault.

An idiot relative said, “I voted for Obama because Romney will make us all Mormons.” A yahoo said, “I voted for free healthcare”. News flash knucklehead, healthcare “ain’t” free.

Thank God Christmas is over a month away. I need time for God to give me the grace to forgive my black family. I am furious and extremely disappointed in them for voting skin-color over Christian principles.

I feel like saying, “Don’t tell me about your commitment to Jesus Christ ever again. I don’t want to hear it!”

I will not apologize for my anger because mine is a righteous anger. Evil appearing to triumph should make one angry. Jesus was angry when He turned over the tables of the money changers in the temple.

The Bible says, “Be angry, but sin not”. Thus, I will not tell-off my family and I forgive them. But, I think it best that I not be in their presence or take their phone calls for awhile.

Like millions of Americans, my heart is broken for my country. Years of liberals indoctrinating our kids K thru college and liberal bias in the media have created a wasteland of dumb-down idiot voters. Far too many Americans are clueless to the greatness of our republic and the extraordinary cost and value of freedom which is our God given birth-right.

I am angry over the willful ignorance and racism of black America. During an interview on the “Inside Detroit” radio program, I informed black liberal host Mildred Gaddis that gas was $1.84 when Obama took office. Mildred rejected this fact. I begged her to research it. Mildred said you can not believe everything on the internet. Mildred also rejected the truth that Obama supports abortion and that half of black babies are aborted. Mildred rejected various easily confirmed truths about Obama’s destructive leadership – I am talking willful ignorance. As far as Mildred and her listeners were concerned, Obama’s skin-color automatically made him worthy of their vote.

I am outraged regarding the blatant voter fraud in states where a photo ID was not required to vote.

More disappointed than angry, I was shocked to learn that Romney got 3 million less Republican votes than John McCain. After four years of Obama’s tyranny, I assumed Republicans would crawl across broken glass to vote against Obama regardless of our candidate.

Since the election, I have avoided much of the media. I could not stomach the left spiking the football or weak-kneed conviction-less pandering from our side. Decisions made in panic or fear are always unwise. Better to wait until the dust clears rather than making new fear-based policy statements.

I still believe pedal to the metal Conservatism works every-time it is tried. Why? Because unlike Liberalism, Conservatism speaks to the higher nature of the human spirit and is best for all. Pure and simple.

Yes, there will always be those who want a free-ride. Jesus said the poor you will have with you always. No one is against a safety-net for those truly in need.

When the virtues of Conservatism are boldly articulated, they win in a landslide as per Ronald Reagan.

Beyond the catastrophic economic issues, Americans cried when Obama won reelection because of the death of an ideal. This evil dictator appears to have transformed America from being a shining example of the virtues of a free society into a nation of deadbeats in which class envy and government dependency rules. So yes, I am very angry.

Here is the good news. I am witnessing a new heightened resolve in patriots to fight harder than ever to turn our country around. We are in a culture war and more and more are beginning to realize it.

So I will suck up my anger, trust God, rest in His peace and continue doing my part in the battle to restore America.

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
LloydMarcus.com

11 comments for “An Angry Black Man

1. joeymac
    November 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Sir:

You are an idiot at best. At worst, you are a duplicitous scoundrel.

You lie like a rug. Moreover, ignore attempts by various legislatures to SUPPRESS lawful voters akin to “jim crow” laws in the south years ago. The only proven vote fraud that was attempted was a Republican attempting to vote twice.

After four years of Obama’s tyranny,

Again, you flat out lie. Name a SINGLE instance of tyranny by President Obama that wasn’t initiated during the Bush regime. You can’t.

I still believe pedal to the metal Conservatism works every-time it is tried.

I guess that it hasn’t been tried in Central America, Medieval China, or post-Peron Argentina. Incidentally, Israel, whom you fake religious/neocon toadies claim to love so much, has universal health care for it’s citizens (unless, you are of the wrong ethnicity).

2. Bob
    November 21, 2012 at 3:32 pm

God bless you, Lloyd! Joeymac, you are an Obot drone among drones. No, that’s not a compliment, Dolt. You DESERVE to live in poverty and misery under the TYRANNY that YOU have helped bring to America. Only a dope like you would think that the repressive strongmen of old in China, Central America and Argentina represented “conservatism”. They have nothing in common with “We the people” sovereignty and personal freedom in America. You know, that freedom for everyone to pursue one’s dreams which you willingly surrender by voting for a cruel despot like Obama.
    Again, God bless your courage Lloyd, and shame on your family and some of mine for not accepting the tragic failure of the Obama experiment.

3. Aleena
    November 21, 2012 at 3:35 pm

I response to joeymac: All you have are your insults and immaturity. You simply lie when when you say that voter identification laws are racist. Conservatives want one vote per person. Liberals are so arrogant that they feel they should decide who votes. They also feel that they get to vote more than once and try to prevent the opposition from voting. They have rights and the lesser people don’t. Most of all, the black community’s racism hurts poor blacks the most. Black poverty doubled under Obama. I wonder how high it will be by the end of his second term. Do you care? Obviously not.
    Stoping blaming Bush. He is no longer president. Bush had nothing to do with the oppressive regulations Obama’s people are writing that are strangling the economy. Bush had nothing to do with the health care mess. Bush had nothing to do with our disasaterous foreign policy. Bush had nothing to do with irrational food regulations in our schools. Obama is a tyrant who is trying to mirco manage our lives. Our children get reduced portions of food while he parties with his Hollywood friends.
    Sadly, Obama’s policies hurt the people he says he wants to help: the poor. Their numbers are growing. Food stamp rolls are increasing and food kitchens are thriving. Welcome to Obama’s world.

4. November 21, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Joeymac, you are misinformed. Obama was the first president to “walk” weapons to Mexican cartels, not Bush. He was the first to have a $1 trillion deficit without an accepted budget, which means the Congress’ constitutional role as overseer of finances is moot. We’re now in our 3rd year of record deficit without a budget. I could go on, and so could you if you cared to do a bit of research.

Moreover, Joeymac, the fact that you disagree with a writer does not entitle you to be rude, vulgar, and disingenuous (because I cannot believe you are actually as stupid as your post makes you sound like). Stop acting like a liberal pedantic windbag.

Mr Marcus, your columns are much appreciated. Please keep posting. You are hitting the right target, as shown by the empty outrage of Leftist readers.

5. For your information
    November 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Sir Marcus, millions of us are sorry you had to have the above response to your absolutely beautiful post. Isn’t it odd how haters will be haters – you spoke not one unkind word – only truth and then asking God to uphold you in your righteous indignation. When Christ comes, your words will ring clear to the ears of all – Christians and haters – uninformed haters, I might add. You are one of the reasons we may be able to withstand this and begin to receive God’s forgiveness through turnaround, and ONLY turnaround and transformation of heart. We expect hater #1 and on through many more retorting from this our reply, as with yours, but we, like you, won’t hate, won’t respond, and will continue to do what is expected of us; stand strong for God, man, ALL men, and country – ALL countries! Bless you! Our prayers (and we are not a small group) are with you, and even for the government to have a revival of the heart. Thank you for such excellent insight and not being afraid to speak up – which we all should have done. You see, it is as you said, uninformed people who hate and lash out, instead of a dignified, well-informed FREEDOM OF SPEECH post such as yours. It is sad they have nothing to back up their views – this makes for a battle of wits with unarmed opponents at best. Skin color has nothing to do with ANYTHING – not in a true Christian American! We have collectively, as you have, studied carefully and cautiously every bit of this, to the most minute detail, before forming a decision. We wonder how many questions could be answered with proof or scriptural passages, or documentation – or even the Declaration of Independence? Sadly, we have a bunch of robots who will discover their screws are loose and soon will fall out or be taken from them – then what? It will be for them that we weep – because our hearts are right, our statistics are factual, our decisions are well-grounded and founded, and when all liberties are taken away – should it come to that faster than we know – there will be a lot of regret. This is so sad. If God be for you, who can be against you or harm you? No one, dear sir. Most respectfully submitted, the Just What If group. We will not be reading followup posts, so it will be a waste of time to reply in anger – once again, whomever you are that responded to this gentleman’s post. It is his right – why then would you retort with such bitterness? When you lose control, you have lost the battle. Please be better armed the next time you speak and your words may be heard and even considered, at the very least. No one pays attention to vile words of hatred and non-validated. JWI

6. jb
    November 21, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Even in victory, these fools are unhappy, resentful and sarcastic. Interesting post Lloyd, and thanks for being a true American. It’s fun to watch Liberals when they are ‘out of power,’ so the next four years with all that muscle behind them, should be amusing at best. If for no other reason than to see these Obama-die-hard-supporters squirm!

7. joeymac
    November 21, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I should not be amazed at the level of delusion shown by dim-witted haters, since I have been seeing it for years.

Sir, you are not merely a dope, but either an arrant fool or a shameless liar. The economic repression in Central America is entirely consistent of the professed vision of the right wing in this country. Let us look at the characteristics.
    (1) “Free market” solutions that are not really free, but rigged to the well-heeled that lead to more and more concentration of wealth in the hands of the upper strata.
    (2) Low–or, sometimes, no–taxation of the rich. As we can see, little or nothing trickles down to 90% of the population who are reduced to subsistence levels without health-care adequate nutrition, inadequate education or opportunity for advancement. The Mandarins don’t care that the society is deprived and depraved, since they can lord over the “takers.”

You simply lie when when you say that voter identification laws are racist.

You simply lie if you say that there weren’t a whole slew of law, policies and actions intended to suppress lawful voters. The only case that I know of some one trying to fraudently vote was a Republican.

Black poverty doubled under Obama.

It is undeniable that poverty of ALL ethnicities have been increasing since Reagan, with a slight easing under Clinton.

Delusion, thy name is Aleena! Health care has been a mess since Reagan, and Bush did NOTHING to solve it…that’s the point.

As for a diasasateroussic foreign policies, the President didn’t start two wars for Zionists on lies and cost us several trillion dollars and many friends around the world.

Requiring schools to provide nutritious foodstuffs for our children that the government is paying is not tyranny. Only, the most irrational partisan and fool would assert that.

Stop acting like a liberal pedantic windbag.

Methinks, that your concern is grossly misplaced.

8. LouisianaGal
    November 21, 2012 at 10:26 pm

This is just for Lloyd. I understand 100% where you are coming from. I also understand 100% your conclusion to continue trusting God. I’m also asking God to prepare me physically, mentally, and spiritually for the future–whatever that might be. We may have a “rough row to hoe” for a while. All my best to you, Brother!

9. DelawarePatriot
    November 22, 2012 at 10:56 am

Mr. Marcus,

From a conservative Delawarean I couldn’t agree with your post more. The voter fraud and voting based on skin color alone has ensured four more years of lawless tyranny by the most corrupt administration in the history of our nation. The Chicago “bad boys” continue to promulgate their corrupt visions on the good citizens of our country……all the while throwing caution, good decision-making and just plain old common sense to the wind. This is NOT the America that I was educated about and raised in and I’m sorry to say that I am truly ashamed of what has happened to our country. The Constitution and Bill of Rights mean nothing to the liberal hacks who have been given a green light by the ignorant and uninformed masses who truly believe that they are entitled to what you and I have earned at no cost to them. I too am trusting in my God, who is the TRUE King and leader of our universe. God Bless America!

10. luke
    November 22, 2012 at 8:10 pm

I like everything you say except I think all of us need to quit saying this:

“Romney got 3 million less Republican votes than John McCain. ” THOSE VOTING MACHINES CHANGED VOTES FROM ROMNEY TO OBOMBYA. I saw the huge lines to vote for Romeny singing G-d Bless America spontaneously while they waited in lines for 2-3 hours to vote against obombya.

WAY more people voted for Romney than for McCain…the landlside for Romney was morphed into a stolen election…..Romney actually won by a landslide but Uncle umpire called it wrong because he is a corrupt Uncle umpire…

When I voted in 2008, I wondered if I were voting in the last free election we would ever have…now I realize we have not had free elections for many decades….

11. johndillinger
    November 27, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Its all over, no Obamma bumper stickers, no signs in the yards, these welfare bustards and govt workers, (AFSCME) union trash had the signs here in the Iron range int here yared but nothing for obama, they know he is a dangerous and incompetent president, but for SELFISH REASONS