Obamazilla Is America’s True Nemesis, Not Fellow Patriots

Eleven months ago, he landed on the shores of the presidency, destroying everything in his path. A gigantic, fire-breathing monster wreaking havoc, consuming private sector industries, crushing institutions which have made America great, and destroying lives. With fear and trembling we dare to utter his name…Obamazilla! Though appearing indestructible and unstoppable, millions of brave patriots arose to challenge the beast, vowing not to sit idly by as America as we know it is terminated.

OBAMAZILLA

As a patriot, I am totally focused on defeating Obamazilla, America’s true nemesis. I will not allow myself to be sidetracked into participating in Tea-Party-movement family feuds. We are blessed to have brilliant, strong-willed strategists on our side who think they know which direction is best for the movement. That is fine. However, it is unfruitful and misdirected to boycott, trash, and waste time and resources suing those on our side who have varying opinions.

No one person or organization can claim ownership or take full credit for this amazing, historical Tea Party movement. It belongs solely to We, the People. It still blows my mind how without media support, but through online social networks and word of mouth, 1.7 million patriots showed up in Washington, D.C. on 9/12 to oppose tyrannical government.

Some have even attempted to force me to take sides. They threatened, “Lloyd, if you sing at their tea party, I will no longer be your fan.” Unless a tea party group is wacko, while I may not totally agree with their approach, I consider them an ally. Again, my total focus is on the big picture: stopping the huge monster which is destroying our freedom, liberty, and culture.

Back in April, an upset California patriot e-mailed me after a successful tea party. His local organizers were gung-ho about fighting the battle on the national level. My e-mailer had a fire in his belly to fight locally. I advised my patriot brother to follow his passion. Our incredible movement was sparked by the passion of one man: Rick Santelli. What began with passion can be sustained only by passion, by everyone doing what he or she feels passionate about doing.

Besides, we need patriotic freedom-fighters in all areas and on all levels.

Unfortunately, feuding over strategies has become a major distraction in the tea party movement. No, I am not asking anyone to compromise beliefs or ideas. Quite the opposite. Whatever way you and your group choose to fight Obamazilla is fine with me. But do not feud with tea party patriots who disagree or do not share your passion. Remember, your target is Obamazilla.

Like everyone else, I have opinions regarding the focus of the movement, but I will not allow my opinions to cause me to break fellowship with my fellow freedom-fighters.

For example, some think the Tea Party movement should remain “pure” by not supporting any political candidates. I disagree. We can tea party until the cows come home, but if we do not work to put true conservatives in office, we are simply making noise without achieving anything.

Another source of contention in the movement is talk of a third political party. I believe a third party would ensure the election of Democrats. Remember how Ross Perot got Clinton elected?

Having said that, you third-party patriots, if you feel strongly about starting a third party, go for it. You will not get any flack from me. My efforts are targeted solely on stopping Obamazilla. I only ask that you graciously accept me not wearing your t-shirt.

For crying out loud, patriots, Obama has awarded a terrorist the same legal rights as an American citizen. Reid is muscling health care through the Senate. Cap-and-trade is next on the agenda. In America, we have a “pay czar.” The list of horrors grow daily, and we patriots are fighting amongst ourselves. Please stop it. Stay focused on the real monster, the real enemy, the real threat to America: Obamazilla!

The Tea Party movement has birthed countless grassroots organizations. It is truly a wonderful thing. I find it extremely exciting that patriots all over America are fighting to defeat this monster administration and restore our great nation in their own way. I met many of these committed patriots while traveling on the national Tea Party Express II tour. Conservatives from twenty-something to eighty are running for office for the first time. Old ladies are bombarding their congressmen and senators with phone calls and letters. Everyone is doing his part.

As corny and clichéd as this sounds, it still holds true: “United we stand, divide we fall.” Let’s stand together, brothers and sisters. Let’s stand!

Lloyd Marcus, (black) Unhyphenated American
American Tea Party: 12 great songs to Take Back America!

9 comments for “Obamazilla Is America’s True Nemesis, Not Fellow Patriots

1. landapa
    November 27, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Dear Mr. Marcus,

I read you article about Oprah on News With Views. What troubles me is why aren’t there more blacks speaking out like you. I think I know the answer. The leaders are at fault! I am a German residing in the U.S. for the last 19 years. Because of what happened in Hitler Germany, most of us shy from judging anyone because of their race and color. I grew up in Germany all of my young adult life while visiting my grandparents during the summer in the States. Black people to me were as common place in the States as they were in my hometown which hosted 10000 American troops. So when I came over to the States for good, I noticed isolationism of the black community towards people on the outside. As I am a very outgoing person I always like to be friendly and say hallo to others. But many times I get a different response or none at all. Or I deal with a black person doing business at any of the federal or state run agencies and not always but often it seems like there’s a chip on their shoulders. ommunity college blacks sat with blacks as whites were sitting with whites. The only blacks hanging out with the whites (mynor exceptions) were NONE AMERICANS. They were looked down upon for wanting to spend time with others than blacks only. Even a lady that I do business with got apalled about the tea rally in D.C.
    She thought that never before so much disrespect has been shown for the office of the President and that it’s only because Obama is black. Hah?

That is the problem we have in America. I would have gladly seen anyone else but the candidates that did run for Presidency. And at this point the only ones that top everyone else are blacks that haven’t been much in the media’s focus like Alan Keyes for one. Everyone else I admire and respect are unfortunately not running for office, the very ones that you mentioned as Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams.

I don’t look at someone as being black or white or any other race at that. But what I do look at is at divisions being reflected in the respective races, in this case black, but also others as well that are run along racial and ideological lines bend on destroying us as AMERICANS.

2. landapa
    November 27, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Oh by the way, I always raised my oldest daughter to accept everyone for what he or she is. One day we were at a McDonald’s and she started to talk to a black girl her age. The mom came over and told her that she’s not supposed to do that. When the girls asked why she said because she’s not one of us. I didn’t even know till later or I would have given her my opinion of the damage she does to the child and society. It didn’t just take white bigoted southerners to raise their children to hate blacks. It’s an issue that doesn’t have racial borders.

3. November 27, 2009 at 9:45 pm

The true test of our children in how they see others in the world is their ability to see others as human beings. I had no idea that I had succeeded with my kids until my daughter, who was playing on the basketball team in junior high, just raved and raved about her awesome coach, Mr. Butler. He was one of her heroes, truly. I was quite surprised and pleased to see that Mr. Butler is/was a black man. She had never mentioned it and I asked her about it. She told me she just didn’t think of it – she is truly color blind. My son brought his best friend home to meet us and, again, Chico is black. Chico is a nickname so my assumption was that he was Latino. I am so proud these two and pleased that I had some influence on their “vision”. There needs to be more of that, not less. I hate what is happening in America to separate us rather than unify us.

4. HowardMaler
    November 28, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Hey Marcus:

I check in on you from time to time. Great words.

Glad you remember me.

~H

5. November 29, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Hi Lloyd! I saw you in Orlando back in March – great to see and hear what you’ve been doing. I so agree with you – I just posted a couple similar columns in my blog in the last few weeks. I was surprised to see that you actually live just down the road a piece, LOL – hope to meet you in person one day! Take a look at http://www.leftbrainfemale.com

6. Ms Sederoff
    December 6, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Lloyd!

I just became registered on your site, so I am not familiar with all your opinions, but I agree whole-heartedly with everything you say on your home page.

You really have it on the ball! Conservatives need to get with the program and listen up. One area where we have always been weak is strategy. This is why the Left has beat our butts in the past.

Liberals stick together and defend (not bash) each other. The details can be worked out later. The important thing is that America cannot afford anymore lost liberties or anymore socialist agendas!! We must stop this “fundamental changing of America” which Obama has promised his followers or we will end up with an America that is the carbon copy of Cuba!! Is this what you want conservatives?!! If not, then you had better get smart and get smart fast!

7. Ms Sederoff
    December 6, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Lloyd:

One more thing –

I just had to comment on the fact that you call yourself a “black” American. I have never refereed to any black person as African-American. I think this is derogatory, as if being black makes you somehow less American than everyone else. I am proud of you that you refer to yourself as a black American. Good for you!!

Remember when black was beautiful? Whatever happened to that? Now black Americans have been hoodwinked into thinking they must identify with Africa? What is up with that? My ancestors are from Scotland, but I sure don’t identify with Scotland!! I couldn’t show you Scotland on a globe if it wasn’t labeled. I wonder how many black Americans could point to Africa on a map that wasn’t labeled? If you set me down in the middle of Scotland, I would be totally lost. How many black Americans would feel at home if they were suddenly transported to Africa? Get with it black brothers and sisters. You have been brainwashed. You are Americans and only Americans!!

I’m an American to the core – always have been, always will be!! Don’t you DARE call me a Scottish-American!!

8. December 8, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Ms Sederoff, your comments reminded me that when my kiddos were little, having grown up in the South, I made a very conscious effort to not make any differentiation between the races. (btw, I don’t think there are different races – we’re all part of the human race – just different skin colors and attributes, but that’s another story). At about the age of four, my daughter was playing in one of the fast food restaurant play areas, and as we were leaving, she began to tell me about the nice little “dark skinned american” girl that she was playing with. I cracked up. She knew the child was just like she was – not from a foreign culture – so she described her the best way she knew how.